For the Do-it-Yourself Woodworker
• The plan features 50 pages containing very detailed, step-by-step instructions.
• Each step includes diagrams and or photographs to assist in the construction process.
• You get 54 patterns, one for each piece that makes construction so easy.
• Even those who have never worked with wood can make this shed.
• Can be built entirely from any wood of your choice and with just basic tools.
• Tips, tricks and notes that allow you to cut without error the first time.
• This project plan is designed for the beginner woodworker.
• Designed by an Experienced Expert Woodworker
• Design included 7' Walls with a 10' Peak
• Easy, Step-by-Step Directions
• Diagrams for Every Step
• Patterns & Larger Diagrams for Important Steps
• Level, Sturdy and Strong Design
• Complete Materials List & Pattern Dimensions
• Uses The Least $ For Materials